Bank Identification Number (“BIN”) or Issuer identification number (“IIN”) is the first six digits of a bank card number or payment cards number and it is part of ISO/IEC 7812. It is commonly used in credit cards and debit cards, stored-value cards, gift cards and other similar cards.
BIN is beneficial to identify a card brand, issuing institution or bank, country of issuance, card type and category of cards. This information is very useful in commercial business for fraud prevention, especially in online store.
An ISO/IEC 7812 number is up to 19 digits in length and used the following format
A BBBBB CCCCCCCCCCCC D
where A BBBBB denote the Bank Identification Numbers ("BIN") or Issuer identification number ("IIN")
- A (Single Digit) specify the Major Industry Identifier (MII).
- BBBBB (5 Digits) specify the issuing institution or bank.
- CCCCCCCCCCCC (up to 12 digits) specify the individual account identifier.
- D (Single Digit) specify the checksum for validation.
This website provides FREE BIN and Credit Card validation tools. The validation tools created base on updated BIN database & mathematical calculations. We also provide FREE tools to generate valid Credit Card numbers. For developers kindly check out API lookup which allow you to integrate our tools in your system.
Our tools support all major Credit Card & Debit Cards brands such as as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club,JCB & Voyager.
Currently available tools
- BIN Checker - To validate user input BIN.
- IP/BIN Combo Checker - To validate user input IP Address and BIN.
- Credit Card Checker - To validate user input Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Credit Card Number Generator - To generate valid (but fake) random Credit Card or Debit Card Numbers.
- BIN Credit Card Number Generator - To generate valid (but fake) random Credit Card or Debit Card Numbers base on user input BIN.
- API Lookup Access - Documentation on our API Access tools.